Are you feeling stuck – in your career, your life, both – but can’t quite pinpoint what’s off?
Facing a career or life transition and unclear about your next move?
Do you get it that what you’re doing isn’t working, but can’t figure out what will work?
It’s time to find answers – the kinds of answers that are just right, for you, right now.
It’s time to figure out What’s Next.
What’s Next is a powerful three-step coaching process to help you clarify your strengths, values and priorities, use them to create a workable strategy, and begin to act.
In six, 75-minute small-group coaching sessions, you will:
- take stock of your key strengths, core values and top priorities
- get clear about your vision for your future and create a workable plan to get there, and
- begin to act to make your plan happen in the real world.
It all happens supportive group of like-minded professional women committed to discovering and moving toward their What’s Next, too.
(http://flomotioncoaching NULL.com/wp-content/uploads/head-shot-fall-2014 NULL.jpg)
I’m Florence Moyer, Professional Coach and Career Strategist for the new world of work. I help corporate citizens, entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders get crystal clear about what they really want and take solid steps to get there – all as they build a foundation of well-being to support their continued growth long after we finish working together.
I was personally trained in the proven What’s Next methodology by its creator, master executive coach Michele Woodward (http://www NULL.michelewoodward NULL.com/).
Take Stock. Get Clear. Act.
What’s Next meets in six weekly intensive and supportive 75-minute workshops, via phone or Skype. During each of the six sessions, you’ll get coaching and support in a context of intimacy, mutual support and, most important, confidentiality.
What’s Next includes
- A systematic, proven approach to thinking through your situation and getting clear about what you want.
- Laser-focused coaching to facilitate your process.
- Assessments, tools, and worksheets to uncover the best of you, your core values, strengths, goals, and priorities.
- Homework and reflection assignments – the kind you’ll want to do.
- Encouragement and accountability from an experienced master coach.
- Email support between sessions.
- The great feeling that comes from working in a supportive group of like-minded people who are committed to making the most of what’s next in their careers and lives.
At the end of the 6-session program, you’ll walk away with a deeper understanding of yourself and what you want, and will have taken solid steps forward to make powerful changes in your career and life.
Tuesday evenings, February 7 through March 13, 2017, 7:00-8:15 pm ET.
Weeks 1 & 2 – February 6 & 13 – Take Stock: pre-work, homework and coaching toidentify your strengths, values and priorities.
Weeks 3 & 4 – February 20 & 27 – Get Clear: become crystal clear on what you really want as you move forward.
Weeks 5 & 6 – March 6 & 13 – Act: take specific, solid steps in alignment with your strengths, values, and priorities toward your goals.
(https://i1 NULL.wp NULL.com/flomotioncoaching NULL.com/wp-content/uploads/calendar-page NULL.jpg)
Use this contact form (http://flomotioncoaching NULL.com/contact/) to sign up, and I”ll send you everything you need to register.
Space is limited to six participants for maximum impact.
Questions? Ready to move into your what’s next but can’t make these days or times work for you? Prefer to work together one-on-one? Send me a message (http://flomotioncoaching NULL.com/contact/) so we can talk about ways I can help you discover and move toward your what’s next.
Get Clear. Take Stock. Act.
Sign up today. (http://flomotioncoaching NULL.com/contact/)