My best-fit private coaching clients hire me when they’re looking to:
- launch and navigate a career or life transition, from figuring out what’s next to starting strong in a new position
- craft a career strategy aligned with their concept of success and take powerful steps toward their goals
- cultivate leadership, communication, and executive skills that serve them at work and in life
- launch, implement, lead, and grow an ethical, sustainable project, organization or business.
Whether you're a young professional launching your career, a boomer ready to craft a meaningful third act, or a professional looking for growth or navigating a transition somewhere in between, I can help.
There are number of ways we can work together in focused, customized coaching sessions: weekly, bi-weekly, half-day or full-day retreats, or through customized solutions based on your unique needs and working style.
Using a proven coaching framework that’s always customized to meet your needs, I’ll help you:
- get clear about your priorities, strengths, values, and skills,
- make wise decisions that support effective action toward your goals, and
- grow the competence and courage you need to navigate today’s rapid change and ever-increasing complexity and
- continue to grow and develop even after we finish working together.
When you work with me, you get my full attention as well as all of my strengths, knowledge, and skills as a master certified coach: deep listening, powerful questions, intellect, intuition and my almost freakish ability to see connections that others miss and to make big, audacious plans doable.
If you’re looking for coaching to support your organization or employees, please visit this page to learn about executive coaching opportunities for organizations.
I also provide customized facilitation and training programs to support the change and growth you need.
The following packages are designed for professionals and leaders who are paying out of their own pocket for coaching.
Individual Coaching Policies
Where do coaching sessions take place?
How do I schedule my sessions?
How should I prepare?
How long do I have to use my sessions?