Individual professional coaching to help high potentials, team leaders, middle managers, and C-suite executives:
- grow and develop leadership, communication, and executive skills and emotional intelligence.
- effectively manage change.
- overcome burnout.
- improve organization, time management and project implementation skills.
- craft and implement a personal on-boarding strategy to get up to speed effectively and efficiently in a new position.
- work with a mentor and partner who will support them in creating and maintaining momentum as they implement their personal and organizational goals.
Executive Coaching Specialities
- growing leadership skills
- improving communication
- developing executive presence
- managing change effectively
- overcoming burnout
- improving organization and time management skills
- executive on-boarding
- creating career strategies
Administration and interpretation of the following assessments are available with six-month and annual executive coaching programs:
- VIA Survey of Character Strengths
- Gallup StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Myers-Briggs Type Instrument
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders & Everything DiSC for Managers
- DiSC 363+
Executive coaching involves an initial intake session/assessment with the coaching client as well as the company sponsor (HR or client’s manager/director) to determine coaching goals and to outline how Florence and the client will work together effectively. Coaching sessions are usually scheduled bi-weekly at the convenience of the coaching client. Regular check-in appointments with the company sponsor and the coaching client are scheduled to ensure that the coaching goals are being met.
Discounts are available for non-government organizations, not-for-profit/non-profit organizations and start-ups in their first year of business.
Florence is also available to speak to your group or organization.