I help mission-driven professionals, teams, and organizations get clear so they can make wise decisions that lead to more success.
(http://flomotioncoaching NULL.com/wp-content/uploads/Florence_Moyer NULL.png)
Individual customized coaching for high potentials, team leaders, middle managers, and executives.
Executive Coaching Specialities
- growing leadership skills
- improving communication
- developing executive presence
- managing change effectively
- overcoming burnout
- organization and time management skills
- executive on-boarding
- creating career strategies
I am qualified to administer and interpret the following assessments and am happy to discuss ways to help executive coaching clients apply them as part of a coaching package:
- VIA Survey of Character Strengths
- Gallup StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Myers-Briggs Type Instrument
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC for Managers
- DiSC 363+
Executive coaching involves an initial intake session/assessment with the coaching client as well as the company sponsor (HR or client’s manager/director) to determine coaching goals and to outline how the client and I will work together effectively.
Coaching sessions are usually scheduled bi-weekly at the convenience of the coaching client. Regular check-in appointments with the company sponsor and the coaching client are scheduled to ensure that the coaching goals are being met.
Corporate Team Coaching
Interactive, engaging, customized keynotes, facilitation, and workshops to support teams and organizations.
Team Coaching Overview
Whether you’re looking to engage and energize a staff of hundreds, help your team cultivate executive skills, create an effective, aligned strategic plan with your board or executive team or inspire your community organization, I can help.
I bring a deep passion for teaching, decades of success inspiring learners toward effective action, and love of teaching and learning that borders on obsession to the workshops and presentations I customize for teams, groups, and organizations.
Areas of Focus
- strengths based leadership and enduring values in action
- navigating transitions and managing change
- effective communication and conflict management
- multigenerational team collaboration
- focus, attention, and mindfulness
- meeting planning and facilitation
- strategic planning facilitation
Each of the assessments listed under Executive Coaching can be beneficial to groups as well. I'm happy about how they could benefit your team.
All workshops and presentations are interactive and fully customized to meet your needs, and are available from a single, hour-long presentation to full-day and multi-day group workshops.
Discounts are available for non-profit organizations and start-ups in their first year of business.
I am also available to speak to your community group or organization.