I help mission-driven professionals, teams, and organizations get clear so they can make wise decisions that lead to more success.
Whether you're a young professional launching your career, a boomer looking to craft a meaningful third act, or a professional somewhere in between who is looking to be well, do good, and experience more joy in your life’s work and work life, I can help.
I can help you:
- navigate a life or career transition, from figuring out what's next to starting strong in a new position
- craft a career strategy aligned with your concept of success and take powerful steps toward your goals
- cultivate leadership, communication, and executive skills that serve you at work and in life
- launch, implement, lead, and grow an ethical, sustainable project, organization or business.
Through deep listening, powerful questions, and a proven coaching framework that's always customized to meet your specific needs, I'll help you:
- get clear about your strengths, values, skills, and priorities,
- make wise decisions that support effective action toward your goals, and
- grow competence and courage to navigate challenges amid rapid change and complexity and to continue to grow and develop even after we finish working together.
When you hire me as your coach, you get my full attention as well as all of my strengths, knowledge, and skills as a master certified coach: deep listening, powerful questions, intellect, intuition and my almost freakish ability to see connections that others miss and to notice how seemingly divergent parts can come together to create a unique and beautiful whole.
Individual Coaching Options
Four, 1-hour private coaching sessions over 4-6 weeks. $700
Seven, 1-hour private coaching sessions over 3 months. $1200
A single 1-hour private coaching session, a full (6-hour) day of private coaching, and two, 1-hour follow-up coaching sessions: $1500
A single, 1-hour private coaching session for returning clients: $175
Can't decide which is the best fit for you? Book a complimentary Learn More About Coaching (http://bit NULL.ly/2qLhXZA) call and we'll figure it out together.
Individual Coaching Q & A
Where do coaching sessions take place?
By phone or Skype. If you're in the Philadelphia area, we may be able to meet in person if it works logistically; in-person session price is exclusive of travel cost.
How do I schedule my sessions?
I use an online scheduling system which makes organizing your sessions easy.
How should I prepare?
Plan to be in a quiet, private space where you won’t be interrupted while we’re working and be prepared to take notes. Prepare the topic(s) you’d like to work on, and/or results of your homework. Please call in right at your scheduled time. I will wait 15 minutes and if you haven’t called by then, I will consider the session over.
Corporate Clients: Customized Coaching & Facilitation
Individual and team coaching support including:
- developing new leaders
- 360 reviews and coaching
- team building
- strategic planning facilitation
- delivering and debriefing Myers-Briggs, DiSC 2.0, StrengthsFinder 2.0 and other assessments
- employee outplacement coaching
- skill building
If your organization has these needs or could otherwise benefit from executive coaching, schedule a call (https://florencemoyerllc NULL.as NULL.me/?appointmentType=148299) or email (florencemoyer null@null me NULL.com) me, so I can learn more and create a detailed, customized proposal to meet your needs.
Think of what we can do . . . together.
Let's chat for 30 minutes so we can get to know one another and find out whether we're a good fit.
No cost. No obligation. Never a hard sell.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation (http://bit NULL.ly/2qLhXZA)