Be well. Do good. Enjoy the ride.
I help mission-driven professionals, teams, and organizations get clear so they can make wise decisions that lead to more success.
Whether you're a young professional launching your career, a boomer looking to craft a meaningful third act, or a professional somewhere in between who is looking to be well, do good, and experience more joy in your life’s work and work life, I can help.
A master certified coach, writer, facilitator and speaker, I provide powerful coaching, deep listening, and confident leadership in a context of professionalism and safety, always with generous doses of curiosity, playfulness and fun.
Your result: deep ownership of what lights you up and the gifts you bring to the world, a personalized, actionable strategy aligned with your strengths, values and priorities, and the confidence and competence to navigate your work life and life’s work with agility, resilience and joy.
- navigating a life or career transition, from figuring out what's next to starting strong in a new position
- crafting a career strategy aligned with your definition of success and taking effective steps toward your goals,
- cultivating leadership, communication, and executive skills that serve you at work and in all areas of your life,
- launching, leading, and growing a sustainable, responsible project, business, or organization.
Through deep listening, powerful questions, and a proven coaching framework that's always customized to meet your specific needs, I'll help you:
- get clear about your strengths, values, skills, and priorities,
- make wise decisions that support effective action toward your goals, and
- grow competence and courage to navigate challenges amid rapid change and complexity and to continue to grow and develop even after we finish working together.
Let's chat for 30 minutes so we can get to know one another and find out whether we're a good fit. No cost. No obligation. Never a hard sell.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation (http://bit NULL.ly/2qLhXZA)